Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Letter To Eve


Dear Eve,

Today I'm angry! And I have a few questions for you . There are some things I just cant understand about you and that damn apple. Didn't HE tell you to stay away from the tree and not to eat the apple? I just just don't get it! Here I am innocent as all hell, cant even eat apples because I'm allergic, yet I have cramps that can kill, a headache for a week, back pain, and an attitude that is serious! And you are chilling in heaven probably still eating the damn apples. Heifer was it really that hard to just stay away? To listen to what you were told I mean come on mayyyyn!!!

And to top it off when a baby is made, which is supposed to be the happiest time of a woman's life they have to go through a labor that is just unfair; pushing, screaming, ripping, contractions for hours this is way beyond punishment. I know people who have been in labor for damn near 20 hours only to be told they now have to be cut open and endure and even longer healing process, smh! All because of you!! I mean every year on September 3 I relive the day my child was brought into this world. Now I will say since I had cramps for the 26 years leading up to that precious moment, I was able to bear my contractions but when it came to pushing Jade out...GEEEEEEEZ! The pain was serious! uggggh I shudder at the thought!

And why do we even have to have this cycle every month I mean "come on son" why cant it just come when we are ready to make babies. If you don't want a baby you don't get it like really 30+ years of agony smh so not fair!

So you wait young lady! Wait until I get to the pearly white gates I have a thing or two or three or four to say to you and it wont be as nice as this letter!!!


Patiently waiting to meet you,


MommE -Talk!

3 comments:

  1. CUTE :) EVE gonna GET JUMPED!!!. BC helped tremendously with my cramps in high school I use to be up all night staying home from school and on pain killers. Try em saved my adult life...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! this is too funny!! i can def relate! i have to take meds for my cramps and may need surgery

    ReplyDelete