Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Margaritas and Mamacitas





Im a mother yes but I am also a twenty-something year old single woman who loves to enjoy herself. I love to have a good time, bug out with friends, sip a cocktail (or two LOL) and travel. And the fun times are rolling in. In the past year I have done so much!!! New Orleans, Dominican Republic, Miami, Atlanta, Harlem Game Nights, Manhattan Club Nights, Sleep Overs, Brunch, Dinner, Concerts I have done so much and I am so appreciative of all of my experiences. My mamacita's keep me calm and my margaritas keep me sane!













But there are people who complain and ask me how could I be going out so much when I have a daughter and too them I say become a parent and call me back! I need it! I need to breathe I need to experience life and I need time for me! I have a varied group of friends, moms and non moms, woman in relationships and single women and all of these people are having a hand in Jade becoming a women. They show her that your friends are there when that man isnt! They show her that black educated women can get along and love each other and with every sip of the margarita I will say we love each other more and more LOL.
So to my mamacitas this margarita is for you!
What do you do to relax MommE's
Talk to ME!
Its MommE-Talk!




No comments:

Post a Comment