Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 going on 22

I don't know how many times I heard this kid must have been here before with other peoples children but boy o boy does that saying ring true with Jade. Everyday I look forward to nightly conversations with her just so I can hear what she will say to crack me up. Today's posting is just going to be snippets of various conversations I have had with Jade in the past few months be prepared to bust a gut.

I need a Bra
Jade: Mommy whats that
Me: My Bra
Jade: ooo I need that
Me: You don't need a Bra its for big girls
Jade: (sucks her teeth) I am a big girl I need that
Me: Jade please you don't need a bra
Jade: (pointing in her shirt) Look mommy look a' me I need that
Me: Cracking up

Her Shadow
Jade: whats that?? Mommy mommy whats that?
Me: Its your shadow
Jade: My Shadow??
Me: Yes she will be with you wherever you are.
Jade: Reallly!! Awww Shadow your sooo cute!!


Front to Back (convo with my grandmother)
Jade: Ma I need to go potty
Ma: OK
(after she finishes)
Jade: I can do it I can wipe it myself
Ma: no Jade let me wipe you properly
Ma: OK go in the living room i have to use the bathroom
Jade: No i wait right here
(after ma uses bathroom)
Jade: Front to back Ma wipe it front to Back


I could go on for days with the conversations I have with Jade daily but this was just a little insight on my day to day happiness!

Daily we worry about issues with significant others, work, making the ends meet, just stress. But today we need to stop and look at the small things t hat make us happy. Please share your conversations with your children. We can all use a smile on our faces.

It's MommE-Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment