Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome to MommE-Talk

Hello and welcome to MommE-Talk! My name is Sakinah and I started this blog as an outlet to vent, discuss, and hear from young women of color who are Single Career Oriented Mothers.



Let me tell you about me: Like I said my name is Sakinah and I am 28 years old. I am a single mother of a two-year old girl, Jade Mackenzie. Jade is the light of my life. She keeps me laughing and is the drive I need to do better. But I must admit the past two years of my life have been the hardest of my life, Career, Parenting, Getting over past hurt it, I feel like I've lived a full life in just 2 short years.



This blog will be a way for me to share my experiences with young woman like myself and I'm sure it will help me grow into the career woman and mother I want to be.



So please come back and check me out!



Its MommE-Talk!

1 comment:

  1. hey there this is great therapy. And can even be a motion picture one day Sak and J keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete