Saturday, November 21, 2009

Home Again

It's Saturday night and I'm home watching DVDs, while Jade drives me crazy. I'm 28 and home again on a Saturday night uggggh! I'm bored and upset and for what? This is the life I chose! I wonder what other people my age are doing? I check my phone and I have texts and missed calls, messages about dates and bowling, a girls night out maybe? But instead my night will consist of Dora and Diego, Backyardigans, and tantrums. Jade is so tired that she was falling asleep as she ate her pizza but screamed for 20 minutes when i tried to take it away.

This cant be my life!!! I used to be out and about all the time Never a dull moment and now it feels like most moments are dull. Don't get me wrong I love being Jade's mom. She is the best kid in the world. I mean what mom cant love a kid who sings Beyonce with you and watches Dreamgirls? Who wouldn't love a bubbly 2-year old who cracks jokes and says aoooow mommy you look pretty when I'm about to hit the town? But on this night all I can think of is where would I be IF? And I wonder where is he? How much fun is he having? Is he out enjoying himself or does he even wonder what Jade is doing?

I don't want to complain because Jade is my responsibility and I must admit I have a great support system, but I guess at times I do get upset that I cant get up and go when I want. Is that my selfishness kicking in or is that a normal feeling that mothers both single and married deal with?

Well Jade is trying to stand on a ball so I'm off to protect her or discipline her LOL! Another night as SUPER MOMMY!!!

Talk to me people, tell me your thoughts!


It's MommE-Talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment