Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Its that time of year where we need to celebrate that special woman who brought us into this world. For all of you who are celebrating your first Mother's day welcome to the world of madness, and happiness, emotions and love!
For those of you who are expecting, congrats you are about to enter a club where only the strong survive!
And for the vets, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you keep up the good work!

Super Mom

Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
By Joanna Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment