Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kids Do the Funniest Things

I've been gone for about 2 weeks and I am so sorry for that. I have been working hard on getting things in order in my life and pushed my blog to the back for awhile. Wrong move I know. I missed it so much and now I have so much to catch up on. Today I'm going to finally write my kids do the funniest things:

Tevina (has a son age 11):
When Man was 4 he told me he knew curse words. I replied, oh yea. He says yea, all of you curse, you, daddy, and proceeded to list every single family member. So I said, if you know a curse word, tell me one. Back and forth we went because he said, I'm not supposed too curse, your gonna beat me. I'm like no, I want to know if you do know curse words so you can say it this once. For like 10 minutes we went back and forth like that. Finally I said if you whisper it in my ear will you tell me? He said yes. Well, I bend down and he whispered, F*&K.I said yea, you know curse words all right.

Kisha (has a son age 3):
One really cold evening we were in Duane Reade on line waiting to purchase medicine. A woman came behind us and commented on how cold it was outside. My son turns around and begins singing "when its cold outsiddeee Girrl who are you holdinggg"

OK and the last entry for today is of course about Jade. The other day she refused to eat. I asked her to please just take one more big girl bite of her sandwich. She took her bite and I praised her. I thanked her for being such a big girl and eating her food. Jade turned to me and took a bow all the while saying thank you thank you very much. I laughed so hard I had to give her the juice she wanted and threw her sandwich away.

Kids definitely say the and do the funniest things. If you would like to see a story of your child next week be sure to email me at ssanders@themommeshop.com

Until Then its MommE-Talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment