Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WorldWide Wednesday


Good Afternoon MommE's and DaddE's welcome to WorldWide Wednesdays. For those of you who know me personally you know I love to travel and this year was Jade's first vacation. After seeing how much she loved the experience I decided I wanted to share travel tips, deals, and adventures with you. I will also post cheap deals for JUST THE PARENTS, as a happy mommE and daddE is just as important.

First stop Montego Bay, Jamaica



Entertainment/Activities
I loved Jamaica and the resort that we stayed in The Sunset Beach Resort and Spa. This resort was very family friendly. From a childcare system to a children's pool complete with water slide for the older kids and a baby slide for the toddlers. Even on rainy days the fun didn't stop as the resort provided family friendly entertainment, Jade even won a prize for participating in a dance contest.
In the evening the resort had many different activities to attend, a childrens talent showcase was held one night, as well as a "fashion show. " And for the sake of all guests at the hotel all activities died down by 2am.



Pricing
The pricing was great as well. Sunset Resort Beach and Spa is an all-inclusive resort. Children under 3 are FREE and children aged 3-12 are half priced for their stay. They also receive wrist bands.

Doctor/Convenient stores etc.
On the resort property is a doctors office and thankfully I didn't need to use them. They also had a gift shop and convenient store on the property selling items like suntan lotion, floaties, life vests, combs, and brushes. I was able to buy Jade a life vest and floaties for only $5.

Overall I enjoyed my time at the Resort, food choices were abundant, activities were everywhere, ample pool space and spacious rooms. I would definitely recommend these resort for families.

http://www.sunsetbeachresort.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment